Monday, September 22, 2008

My new goods!

Ok, by popular demand here are some pictures of my wonderful purchases from Paris!!! 

My favorite purchase.... Chanel bracelet

Amazing, purple ankle booties
(Everyone needs some purple in their fall wardrobe this year!)

No intro needed... Louis Vuitton Speedy 35

New Chanel Sunglasses... Ok they are only from Nordstrom, but I
 just got them yesterday so I thought I would add a picture!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful! I love everything! Can I say SPOILED!

Jamie said...

Ummmm can you say... I work hard for my money! I paid for it all myself!

Genn said...

Cute, cute, cute and cute!! "Love the bad, love the shoes, love everything!!" That's from a movie! Do you know which one?

And, uh, since you got new SUPER hot chanel sunglasses, do you want me to take those dingy old out of style TOM FORDS off your hands?? =)

Jamie said...

My Best Friends Wedding!

OMG the Tom Fords fell apart... it was horrible!

Genn said...

Great job on the movie Jamie!

And, um, what do you mean "fell apart"?? Did you get your money back I hope?

Jamie said...

Of course... they were from Nordstrom... well actually I just exchanged them for something different!